How does our remote service work?
Always watched: in every second Swissguard Real Time Remote Monitoring Service keeps track of potential crimes against people or property.
1. Your Internet connection routes the CCTV images from cameras at your site over the web to our servers.
2. The connection between your security system and the Swissguard can be live at all times.
3. Our operators continuously watch 16 or 32 cameras / operator constantly.
4. As soon our operator realizes a problem – eg. suspicious object, people, gun, thief, emergency, etc. – his immediate reaction activates an alarm as previously agreed. Eg: we call the emergency services, and/or we call you and/or we communicate with intruders via loudspeaker.
5. The incident can be routed to the screen of one of our security professionals. Our operators can monitor activity manually, pan and zoom cameras, switch cameras for a better view, and rerun recent footage.
Why is our solution special?
Many remote service provider say that their operators sit opposite monitors. Yes, opposite 50-100 camera pictures so it is impossible to realize problems and act promptly.
Our operators watch continuously monitors, maximum 16 or 32 monitors / operator. (Amount depends on your need.) There’s someone keeping an eye on screen so they can realize all the suspicious thing, activity on the observed area. While the cost of the human resources is extremely low because of CEE operation center, the privacy is guaranteed by Swiss law.
Switzerland is traditionally the homeland of safety of the personal data, the privacy and the protection. We are faithful to the traditions. The Swiss jurisdiction ensures the overall protection of your data. Our servers store your video records in Switzerland, safe from third party intruders.
- a sophisticated, cost-effective alternative to on-site security guards
- low cost solution for high quality service: security operations center located on CEE countries
- direct links with your operator / site to deter criminals and identify authorized personnel
- manual remote control of the cameras – in the event of a disturbance, we can take control and pan, tilt and zoom for intruder close ups
- we help to protect not only your premises, employees and assets, but your reputation too
- remote viewing from your laptop or mobile phone so you can check-in whenever you like
- remote viewing of our security operation center – you can check and monitor our operators work
- The safety of your data and privacy is guaranteed by the Swiss laws and safety standards
- our CCTV systems can be combined with your existing security to create a comprehensive security package tailored specifically to your business and premises.
We have the latest CCTV Surveillance technology, expertise and the tools to provide instant alerts when trouble occurs ensuring that crimes against people and property are prevented or substantially reduced.
Motion activated coverage of your premises providing a fast and effective deterrent against potential intruders, with all incidents being responded to by our highly trained response officers who will deal with the incident to a satisfactory conclusion and a comprehensive report being provided.
We can provide remote monitoring of all electronic security systems including:
•24/7/365 Alarm Monitoring and Receiving
•Remote CCTV viewing
•Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, Personal Attack and False Alarm Management
•Remote locking and locking of physical doors
•Lone worker protection
•Incident management and police response (URN Applications)